Type 2 anodized titanium alloy for increased fatigue strength over stainless steel and color anodized titanium.1
4.0/5.0mm Cannulated Screw System
The 4.0/5.0mm Cannulated Screw System is part of a series of cannulated screws ranging from 3.0 to 8.0mm. Matching a combination of screw options with necessary instrumentation, the system is designed to provide convenience and flexibility for the orthopaedic surgeon and the OR staff. Consistent with all Zimmer Biomet implants, the screws are type 2 anodized titanium alloy material which has been shown in mechanical testing, to have increased fatigue strength compared to 316L electropolished stainless steel, type 1 anodized titanium (color), and machined titanium1. This system is truly designed with the surgeon in mind.
- Fractures in the forefoot, midfoot, hindfoot
- Type 2 anodized titanium alloy material is designed to increase fatigue1 strength over 316L stainless steel, Type 1 anodized (color) titanium, and machined titanium.
- 1.25mm (4.0 screws) and 1.8mm (5.0 screws) guide wire – 1.25mm wires are CoCr material for wire rigidity over stainless steel.
- Low profile: heads are designed to minimize soft tissue irritation. Fully and Partially Threaded screws 4.0 and 5.0mm1.
- Hexalobular head designed to improve torque over hex design
- Screw sizes: 4.0mm (10-70mm (non-sterile), 75-100mm (sterile) 5.0mm (30-100mm
- Combined Depth Gauge w/ Countersink saves time in the OR by performing 2 steps in one.
Ti-6Al-4V ELI, Type 2 Anodized Titanium Alloy
4.0mm Full Threaded & Partially Threaded – Lengths: (10-70mm), (75-100mm Sterile only)
5.0mm Fully Threaded & Partially Threaded – Lengths: (30-100mm)
4.0mm screws (1.25mm K-wire CoCr), 2.4mm Cannulated drill
5.0mm screws (1.8mm K-wire), 3.5mm Cannulated drill
- The system consists of screw options ranging from 3.0 to 8.0 mm, matching each option with necessary instrumentation designed to provide convenience and flexibility for the surgeon and OR staff.
- Screws offer TiMax® surface treatment which have been shown in mechanical testing, to have increased fatigue strength compared to 316L electropolished stainless steel, type 1 anodized titanium and machined titanium.1
1. Zimmer Biomet Test # DVA-107504-DVER. Mechanical testing not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.
Patients must have a compatible smart phone and be clinically evaluated as appropriate patients for remote care, to use mymobility.
iPhone and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
56 East Bell Drive
P.O. Box 587
Warsaw, Indiana 46581 USA