Reusable and Disposable Surgical Cylindrical Cuffs
Designed and manufactured to maximize performance while providing single-use convenience. A comprehansive offering provides multiple options to help the clinician meet patient needs.
Zimmer Biomet disposable contour cuffs have been shown to have superior surface then comparable disposable tourniquet cuffs
These medical tourniquet features can help you create "Your Circle of Confidence".
- Designed to protect the patient from soft tissue damage
- Helps keep hoses clear of surgical site
- Packaged sterile and designed for one-time use. No cuff cleaning, no cross-contamination
Positive Locking Connectors
- Helps prevent unintentional detachment from regulator hoses
Single/Dual Port Options
- All cuff styles are available in both single and dual-port configurations, allowing for use with any A.T.S tourniquet regulator
Noordin S, McEwen JA, Kragh JF Jr, Eisen A, Masri BA. Surgical tourniquets in orthopaedics. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2009 Dec;91(12):2958-67