Proven,1 Versatile, Simple
Bone-preserving alternative to traditional stemmed implants, introducing the Comprehensive® Nano Stemless Shoulder. Continued success with over 8 years of clinical data from Europe & an IDE study in the United States and Canada.1
An effective clinically-proven, bone-sparing option for Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Restored mobility and alleviated pain in clinical study.1
- Anatomic flexibility and secure fixation.1
- An efficient, bone-sparing solution, should revision become necessary.1
- Procedural efficiency with easy-to-use instrumentation.
Proven Clinical Study Results
In a 2 year, multicenter IDE study of 116 patients1, Nano Stemless Shoulder was proven to be an effective bone sparing option for Total Shoulder Arthroplasty demonstrating increased mobility and reduced pain for the patients compared to the preoperative state.
- Mean ASES score for the Nano Stemless Shoulder was comparable to the Mini Stem.
- Excellent implant survivorship of 92.2% at two years. Nine subjects in the nano group had complications (1 humeral fracture, 2 revisions, 1 glenoid perforation, 1 dislocation and 4 glenoid fractures).
- 100% of the patients completing two year visits successfully passed the radiographic success criteria with no progressive radiolucencies of the humeral component >2 mm and no migration or subsidence of the humeral component.
- Mean VAS pain score reduced significantly post-surgery compared to pre-operatively.
- Statistically significant improvement in range of motion compared to pre-op.
- Significant improvement in Activities of Daily Living (ADL) compared to pre-op.
Offering unmatched humeral stem options, advanced glenoid fixation and streamlined instrumentation, the Comprehensive Shoulder System consists of an elaborate stem platform that includes a stemless, micro, mini, standard, revision and fracture stem – all as part of an interchangeable and truly convertible system that works together to achieve the ideal solution for each individual surgeon and patient.
Instrumentation can make big difference in a surgery. Instrumentation for the Comprehensive Nano Stemless Shoulder was designed to complement the surgical work flow.
- Instrumentation designed for surgeons to facilitate ease of use in the Operating Room.
- Instruments are laid out in the order of surgical flow.
- A Study of the Comprehensive® Shoulder System with Nano Humeral Component in Total Shoulder Arthroplasty - Zimmer Biomet.