Type 2 anodized titanium alloy for increased fatigue strength over Stainless Steel and Color anodized titanium.1
4.0/5.0mm Cannulated Screw System
The 4.0/5.0mm Cannulated Screw System is part of a series of cannulated screws ranging from 3.0 to 8.0mm. Matching a combination of screw options with necessary instrumentation, the system is designed toprovide convenience and flexibility for the orthopaedic surgeon and the OR staff. Consistent with all Zimmer Biomet implants, the screws are type 2 anodized titanium alloy material which has been shown in mechanical testing, to have increased fatigue strength compared to 316L electropolished stainless steel, type 1 anodized titanium (color), and machined titanium1. This system is truly designed with the surgeon in mind.
The system consistsof screw options ranging from 3.0 to 8.0 mm, matching each option with necessary instrumentation designed toprovide convenience and flexibility for the surgeon and OR staff.
Screws offer TiMax® surface treatment which have been shown in mechanical testing, to have increased fatigue strength compared to 316L electropolished stainless steel, type 1 anodized titanium and machined titanium.1
- Type 2 anodized titanium alloy material for increased fatigue strength over 316L stainless steel, Type 1 anodized (color) titanium, and machined titanium1
- 1.25mm (4.0 screws) and 1.8mm (5.0 screws)guide wire –1.25mm wires are CoCr material for wire rigidity over stainless steel
- Low profile heads are designed to minimizesoft tissue irritation.Fully and Partially Threaded screws 4.0 and 5.0mm1
- Hexalobular head designed for improved torque over hex design
- Screw sizes: 4.0mm (10-70mm (non-sterile), 75-100mm (sterile) 5.0mm (30-100mm)
- Depth Gauge w/ Countersink saves time in the OR by performing 2 steps in one.
- Zimmer Biomet Test# DVA-107504-DVER. Mechanical testing not necessarily indicative of clinical performance. Laboratory testing is not necessarily indicative of clinical performance. Patients must have a compatible smart phone and be clinically evaluated as appropriate for remote care to use mymobility.