BROADER1 FOOTPRINT OVER TISSUE
- BroadBand Tape is designed to provide greater load
than standard suture to address suture/tissue tear through
SMOOTH, SILK-LIKE FEEL
- Non-abrasive, easy to handle and gentle on tissue and gloves
TIE-ABILITY & LOW KNOT PROFILE
- Coreless, single weave braid allows for low profile knots to be tied
- Proprietary braid allows suture to lie flat when tied compared to cored sutures
- Coreless UHMWPE weave of MaxBraid™ and TRU-Link™ Sutures allows for low-profile knot stacks without mitigating strength
- Suture portfolio ranges from 4-0 through #5 suture sizes with a diverse selection of colors and needle options to aid in suture management both arthroscopically and in open procedures
- Over 10 years of proven high strength testing2
- #2 suture knot pull tensile strength is 14.6lbf3
- #5 suture knot pull tensile strength is 27.2lbf4
- Diameter of BroadBand Tape is 1.5mm and diameter of MaxBraid Suture is 0.6mm; increased surface area allows for greater load distribution
- Swan, G., Kenneth; et al. Arthroscopic Suture Material and Knot Type: An Updated Biomechanical Analysis. The American Journal of Sports Medicine. Vol 37, No. 8, 2009; pgs 1579-1585.
- Data on file RMS 71394, 71395. Bench test results are not necessarily indicative of clinical results.
- Data on file RMS 71396, 71397. Bench test results are not necessarily indicative of clinical results.