JuggerKnot® Soft Anchor System – 1.0 mm Mini
Clinical Results, Versatile, and Strong
The introduction of the 1.4 mm JuggerKnot All-Suture Anchor in 2009 revolutionized soft tissue fixation in Sports Medicine, and we continue to innovate. This award winning1 100% suture based anchor system has quickly evolved into a family of anchors that offers one of the broadest ranges of options on the market for a multitude of different procedures.
- One study of 18 patients, performed with the 1.4 mm anchor, demonstrated clinically improved patient outcomes and fibrous tissue, complete bony healing or combined fibro-osseous healing in the anchor tunnel2
- Gain access to a robust soft anchor system on the market, which includes seven different size offerings and size specific instrumentation.
- High pullout strength ranging from 20-120 lbs., depending on size of anchor3,4
JuggerKnot Soft Anchor-1.0 mm Mini
Most commonly utilized for soft tissue to bone fixation in the hand
Designed with a #1 polyester sleeve, loaded with either a #2-0 or #3-0 MaxBraid™ suture, and loaded with two T-28 tapered needles
Sleeve protector eliminates the need for a drill guide
Currently the smallest all-suture anchor on the market
26 lbs. anchor pullout strength with #2-0 and 20 lbs anchor pullout strength with #3-0 suture4
- Medical Design Excellence Awards®, 2011 Winner
- Agrawal, V, MD; Pietrzak, WS, Ph.D. Triple labrum tears repaired with JuggerKnot™ soft anchor: Technique and results. Int J of Shoulder Surg 2015;9:81-9.
- Barber FA, MD, Herbert MA, Ph.D, Hapa O., MD, Rapley JA, MD, Barber CA, Bynum JA, MD, Hrnack SC, MD. “Biomechanical Analysis of Pullout Strengths of Rotator Cuff and Glenoid Anchors: 2011 Update.” Arthroscopy, 27(7), p895-905, July 2011
- Data on file at Zimmer Biomet Sports Medicine. Test Reports, AT47B, AT47D, BSM4, BSM03. Bench test results are not necessarily indicative of clinical results.