Intended for Healthcare Professionals
JuggerKnot® Soft Anchor System
Clinical Results, Versatile, and Strong
The introduction of the 1.4 mm JuggerKnot All-Suture Anchor in 2009 revolutionized soft tissue fixation in Sports Medicine. This award winning* 100% suture based anchor system has quickly evolved into a family of anchors that offers one of the broadest range of options for a multitude of different procedures.
- One study of 18 patients, performed with the 1.4 mm anchor, demonstrated clinically improved patient outcomes and fibrous tissue complete bony healing or combined fibro-osseous healing in the anchor tunnel2
- Gain access to this robust soft anchor system, which includes seven different size offerings and size specific instrumentation.
- High pullout strength ranging from 20-120 lbs., depending on size of anchor3,4
JuggerKnot Soft Anchor- 1.0mm Mini
- Most commonly utilized for soft tissue to bone fixation in the
- Designed with a #1 polyester sleeve, loaded with either a #2-0 or #3 MaxBraid™ suture, and loaded with two T-28 tapered needles
- Sleeve protector eliminates the need for a
Currently the smallest all-suture anchor on the market
- 26lbs. anchor pullout strength with #2-0 and
20 lbs anchor pullout strength with #3-0 suture4
JuggerKnot Long Soft Anchor for Hip Acetabular Labral Repair Video
Clinical Graphics Hip Preservation Pre-Operative Planning Video
JuggerKnot Soft Anchor 1.45 mm Long Hip Labral Repair Video
- Agrawal, V, MD; Pietrzak, WS, Ph.D. Triple labrum tears repaired with JuggerKnot™ soft anchor: Technique and results. Int J of Shoulder Surg 2015;9:81-9.
- Barber FA, MD, Herbert MA, Ph.D. “Cyclic Loading Biomechanical Analysis of the Pullout Strengths of Rotator Cuff and Glenoid Anchors: 2013 Update.” Arthroscopy, 29(5), p832-844, April 2013
- Barber FA, MD, Herbert MA, Ph.D, Hapa O., MD, Rapley JA, MD, Barber CA, Bynum JA, MD, Hrnack SC, MD. “Biomechanical Analysis of Pullout Strengths of Rotator Cuff and Glenoid Anchors: 2011 Update.” Arthroscopy, 27(7), p895-905, July 2011
- Data on file at Biomet Sports Medicine. Test Reports, AT47B, AT47D, BSM4, BSM03. Bench test results are not necessarily indicative of clinical results.
*Medical Design Excellence Awards®, 2011 Winner