Type 2 anodized titanium alloy for increased fatigue strength over Stainless Steel and Color anodized titanium.1
3.0mm Cannulated Screw System
The 3.0mm Cannulated Screw System is part of a series of cannulated screws ranging from 3.0 to 8.0mm. Matching a combination of screw options with necessary instrumentation, the system is designed to provide convenience and flexibility for the orthopaedic surgeon and the OR staff. Consistent with all Zimmer Biomet plates, the screws are type 2 anodized titanium alloy material which has been shown in mechanical testing1, to have increased fatigue strength compared to 316L electropolished stainless steel, type 1 anodized titanium (color), and machined titanium. This system is truly designed with the surgeon in mind.
The system consistsof screw options ranging from 3.0 to 8.0 mm, matching each option with necessary instrumentation designed toprovide convenience and flexibility for the surgeon and OR staff.
Screws offer TiMax® surface treatment which have been shown in mechanical testing, to have increased fatigue strength compared to 316L electropolished stainless steel, type 1 anodized titanium and machined titanium.1
- Type 2 anodized titanium alloy material is designed to increasefatigue1strength over 316L stainless steel, Type 1 anodized (color) titanium, and machined titanium
- 1.1mm guide wire –CoCr material for wire rigidity over stainless steel
- Low profile heads to minimizesoft tissue irritation. Hexalobular head designed to improvetorque over hex design
- Depth Gauge w/ Countersink saves time in the OR by performing 2 steps in one.
1. Zimmer Biomet Test# DVA-107504-DVER. Mechanical testing not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.Laboratory testing is not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.'Patients must have a compatible smart phone and be clinically evaluated as appropriate for remote care to use mymobility.
56 East Bell Drive
P.O. Box 587
Warsaw, Indiana 46581 USA