- G. Grappiolo. G7 Acetabular Cup System Two Year Clinical Follow-up. Ongoing Clinical Study; data on file at Zimmer Biomet.
- Zimmer ZRR _WA_2409_11*
- Zimmer ZRR_WA_2399_11*
- Zimmer ZRR_WA_2402_11, Rev. 1*
- Peiserich, M.S. et al. Retention of Mechanical Properties in a Blended Vitamin E Polyethylene After Extreme Oxidative Challenge. Poster No. 1060. ORS Annual Meeting, 2013.*
- Pletcher, D.L. et al. Vitamin E Grafted HXPE Shows Superior Mechanical Property Retention Compared to Conventional UHMWPE and Sequentially Annealed HXPE. Poster 1868. ORS Annual Meeting, 2014.*
- Boisgard S, Brientini J, et al. 7-year Results of Primary Total Hip Arthroplasty with the Uncemented Avenir Stem. Hip International 2018: 1-6. https://doi.org/10.1177/1120700018810211
- Australian Orthopaedic Association National Joint Replacement Registry (AOANJRR). 2018 Annual Report. https://aoanjrr.sahmri.com/ (accessed 21 March 2019).
- Endoprothesen Register Deutschland (EPRD). Annual Report, 2017. https://www.eprd.de/de/ (accessed 21 March 2019).
- NZ Joint Registry, New Zealand Orthopaedic Association. NZJR 19 Year Report Jan 1999 to Dec 2017. https://nzoa.org.nz/nzoa-jointregistry (accessed 21 March 2019).
- McLaughlin, J.R. and Lee, K.R. Total Hip Arthroplasty with an Uncemented Tapered Femoral Component. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. 6(90): 1290-6, 2008.
- Hozack, W. et al. Ten Year Experience with a Wedge-Fit Stem. Presentation. Crucial Decisions in Total Joint Replacement and Sports Medicine.1998.
- Rothman, R. et al. Primary Total Hip Arthroplasty with an Uncemneted Femoral Component. A Long-Term Study of the Taperloc Stem. Journal or Arthroplasty. 19(2): 151-6, 2004
Simplicity, Efficiency, Performance
From simple primary to complex revision arthroplasty, Zimmer Biomet’s G7® Acetabular System is a modular system offering a comprehensive portfolio of shell, fixation and bearing options to establish a stable joint in THA. The G7 acetabular system is specifically designed to simplify implant and instrument delivery for optimized operative efficiency and maximized clinical performance.
The G7 Acetabular System is specifically designed to simplify implant and instrument delivery for optimized operative efficiency and maximized clinical performance.
G7 PPS® Shell
Survivorship at 2 years1
Large range of Sizing Combinations
System combinations with one instrument platform
With PPS and BoneMaster
The G7 Acetabular System offers a large range of sizing combinations
You might also be interested in
Acetabular G7 Acetabular System Animation
Contact us for more information
56 East Bell Drive
P.O. Box 587
Warsaw, Indiana 46581 USA