Zimmer Biomet’s X Series™ Power System is designed with one goal in mind: being a trusted system for a variety of surgical orthopedic procedures. Created by surgeons for surgeons, X Series Power System has a modular design that’s intended to deliver a lightweight, ergonomic system with the power you need for reconstructive procedures and the versatility you demand for Ortho Trauma procedures.
One system. One solution. Completely for you.
X Series™ Power System is powerful and ergonomic for challenging cases, yet small and agile for delicate cases
An expertly crafted modular design delivers dynamic drilling, reaming, and sawing, all from one single handpiece
Designed for both large bone Reconstruction and Orthopedic Trauma procedures, X Series™ Power System potentially reduces the type and number of sets needed to operate efficiently
X Series™ Power System provides you with one surgical power tool for multiple uses to address daily operational costs
Dedicated Zimmer Biomet sales and clinical support team members are there for you every day, every step of the way
Engineered for power, crafted for precision.
Engineered for power, crafted for precision.
Developed through the shared experience of an international team of surgeons and engineers, X Series™ Power System provides a surgical power tool that puts you in control. From the ergonomics to the differentiated torque to the variable trigger speed, X Series™ Power System is designed for different techniques and preferences.
Modular by design to meet your clinical needs.
With performance, reliability, and modularity carefully designed into every attachment, we created the X Series™ Power System for ease of use.
- Attachments spanning sagittal sawing, reciprocating sawing, sternal sawing, drilling, reaming, and pin/wire driving allow you to address a wide variety of clinical applications
- Color-coded attachments allow for quick and easy identification
- Easy, single-step attachment engagement and disengagement allow quick and efficient changeover, eliminating the need for a dedicated handpiece
- Strategically designed attachments enhance visibility in the surgical site, allowing you to work with minimal obstructions
Batteries / Charger / Electric Power Supply
The power behind your power system.
We consider the power source as important as the handpiece. X Series™ Power System delivers a variety of power source options that will keep you running case after case. With advanced lithium-ion technology, a real-time power gauge, and a vertical six-bay battery charger, now is the time to expect more from your power system.
Wash Basket & Sterilization
Clean with confidence.
With a dual-purpose, heavy-duty wash basket and a power system designed to be auto-washed with high pH detergents, X Series™ Power System stands up to your hospital needs and lets you clean with confidence.
- Handpieces and attachments can be auto-washed with solutions up to 10.8 pH
- One- and two-handpiece basket designs to fit your needs and applications
- Lightweight basket designed to meet both auto-wash and sterilization protocols
- Can be used as a standalone basket or paired with a hard-sided case
X Series STABLECUT® adjustable saw blades.
Our adjustable sagittal saw blades, made specifically for X Series™ Power System, provide 20mm of adjustable length in a single blade. Designed for OR efficiency and for reducing the total number of SKUs to manage in Reconstructive and Ortho Trauma applications.
- X Series Power System is powerful and ergonomic for challenging cases, yet small and agile for delicate cases
- An expertly crafted modular design delivers dynamic drilling, reaming and sawing, all from one single handpiece
- Designed for both large bone Reconstruction and Orthopedic Trauma procedures, X Series Power System potentially reduces the type and number of sets needed to operate efficiently
- X Series Power System provides you with one system for multiple uses to address daily operational costs
- Dedicated Zimmer Biomet sales and clinical support team members are there for you every day, every step of the way
Experience X Series™ Power Systems in your OR
Would you like to experience an in-person or virtual product demonstration of the X Series™ Power System?
Fill in the form and our team will be in contact to schedule a convenient time.
X Series Power System
X Series Power System in-service
X Series™ Power System Product Catalog
Are you looking for all the important information about X Series Power System, its accessories and consumables
You might also be interested in
There’s more to a surgical blade than the sharpness of its teeth. Designed to create surgical control: Zimmer Biomet’s surgical saw blades stabilize erratic motion, minimize heat during bone resection, and therefore, minimize the potential for thermal necrosis. Available in a broad range of sizes and tooth configurations, each size and tooth configuration is designed to achieve straight, accurate, clean-cut surfaces necessary for proper implant seating.