Intended for Healthcare Professionals
The Avenir Complete Hip System is an evolution based on the clinically proven heritage of the Avenir Hip System.2-5
- The Avenir Complete Hip System is an evolution based on the clinically proven heritage of the uncemented Avenir Hip System2-5. By combining legacy features of the Avenir Hip System with new features, Avenir Complete was designed to deliver greater operative flexibility along with surgical excellence.
- As your trusted partner in Anterior Hip surgery, we know that stem selection is of prime importance when performing the approach. This doesn’t just mean a shortened stem for ease of insertion, but a stem that provides greater operative flexibility to best match patient anatomies and help ensure proper fit within the femur. The Avenir Complete Hip System was designed to deliver greater operative flexibility through an expanded feature-set. This expanded feature-set includes optimized stem lengths, a reduced distal geometry, a simple 6mm offset system with three offset options (Standard, High Offset & Coxa Vara) and streamlined instrumentation designed to achieve accurate and precise stem seating.
- Fostering Operating Room efficiency and reproducible surgical technique, together with facilitating accurate and precise stem seating. Includes a streamlined instrumentation set, various broach handles are available to accommodate modern surgical approaches including the muscle sparing anterior approach. The line-to-line relationship between the final broach and implant is designed to achieve accurate and precise implant seating with regard to the position of the final broach and resection line helping to manage leg length.
Built on the legacy of the Avenir Hip System1-5
You might also be interested in
Avenir Complete Product Overview
A Partner for the Anterior Approach feat. Dr Yerasimides
Avenir Complete Hip Surgical Technique
My Early Experience feat. Dr Yerasimides
Contact us for more information
*size 0 coxa vara only available in the US.
**See Zimmer Biomet Compatibility website for more information
- 10A* ODEP Rating. Latest ODEP ratings can be found at www.odep.org.uk
- Boisgard S, Brientini J, et al. 7-year Results of Primary Total Hip Arthroplasty with the Uncemented Avenir Stem. Hip International 2018: 1-6. https://doi.org/10.1177/1120700018810211
- Australian Orthopaedic Association National Joint Replacement Registry (AOANJRR). 2018 Annual Report. https://aoanjrr.sahmri.com/ (accessed 21 March 2019).
- Endoprothesen Register Deutschland (EPRD). Annual Report, 2017. https://www.eprd.de/de/ (accessed 21 March 2019).
- NZ Joint Registry, New Zealand Orthopaedic Association. NZJR 19 Year Report Jan 1999 to Dec 2017. https://nzoa.org.nz/nzoa-jointregistry (accessed 21 March 2019).