ROSA ONE Brain is a robotic platform to assist surgeons in planning and performing complex neurosurgical procedures in a minimally invasive manner.
Fast1 , Accurate2 , Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery
ROSA ONE Brain can increase the speed for multiple trajectory neurosurgical cases. One study found SEEG procedures performed with robotic assistance were an average of 3 hours and 42 minutes faster than traditional frame-based procedures.1
The accuracy provided by the robotic arm2 makes ROSA One Brain an ideal platform for neurosurgery – ensuring the instruments are placed in the planned area while avoiding critical structures.
ROSA ONE Brain allows many neurosurgical procedures to be performed minimally invasive, often times without needing to shave the entire head.
Innovative Technology and Functionality
Multiple Neurosurgical Procedures
ROSA ONE Brain application can assist in a variety of neurosurgical procedures:
- Stereo Electroencephalography (SEEG)
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- Stereotactic Biopsy
- Ventricular Endoscopy
- Transnasal Endoscopy
- ROSA ONE provides dual Brain and Spine modalities on one system. The dual function robot can increase the utilization of the robotic platform for both brain and spine surgeries – decreasing technology acquisition costs and streamlining service, repair and education.
- ROSA ONE is part of our Surgery Assisting Technology (SAT) Platform — an integrated set of technologies and services that streamlines the delivery of care, facilitates surgeon preservation and is intended to improve the patient experience. From robotics, bionics and navigation solutions to clinical support and technical services - SAT enables you to deliver precise, adaptable care in the O.R. and beyond.
ROSA One Brain Overview Video
- Gonzalez-Martinez et. al. Technique, Results, and Complications related to Robot-Assisted Stereoelectroencephalography. Neurosurgery 78:169–180, 2016.
- ROSA One Brain Application Performance Bench Testing, 510(K) Premarket Notification, K182417
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our deidcated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert and information on this website. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.