Contouring for the most complex bone surfaces
The F3® Fragment Plating System designed to offer strong, low profile fixation of small bone fragments in a locked plating construct that can be contoured directly to the bone. The system consists of two plate styles: high flex and high strength.
- Hand and Wrist
Designed to address:
Fixation of Small Bone Fragments in Fresh Fractures, Revision Procedures, Joint Fusion, and Reconstruction
High Flex Plates Offer Three-dimensional Contouring
- High Strength Plates Offer Two-dimensional Contouring
In Situ Contouring
- High Flex Plates: 3-dimensional contouring designed to help match the most complex bone surfaces (Sagittal, Axial, and Coronal)
- High Strength Plates: 2-dimensional contouring to provide increased plate stiffness over the High Flex design (Axial and Coronal)
- Locking peg technology helps to provide a strong and stable construct
- Non-locking screw options are also available
- Pre-loaded disposable drill guides
- Efficiency in the
- Provides leverage for contouring
- The high flex plates offer three-dimensional contouring designed to help facilitate matching of the most complex bone surfaces. Bending is possible in the axial, coronal, and sagittal planes.
- The high strength plates offer two-dimensional contouring, providing increased plate stiffness over the high flex design. Bending is possible in the axial and coronal planes. The system also includes locking peg technology designed to provide a strong and stable construct.
- The plate can be initially fastened to the bone, and then contoured, or may be bent initially to allow for insertion into a concavity such as the neck of the metatarsals.
F3 Flexible Fragment Fixation Surgical Technique