The Power of Precision
For more than 50 years, Zimmer Biomet has been committed to precision when it comes to skin grafting.
- Zimmer Dermatomes are designed to provide accurate cuts every time. Each device delivers a smooth, high-speed blade action which allows forvirtually effortless cutting.
Added Safety Features
- Because safety is always a concern, the Dermatomes incorporate a safety lever to help prevent accidental activation during handling. The blade of the new Dermatome AN comes with a protective blade cover to minimize exposure to sharps during assembly.
- Along with performance, we have also made Zimmer Biomet’s skin grafting instruments simple to maintain for convenience and durability. The cutting blades don’t require lubrication.
- Our handpieces have a slim, sleek design that makes it easy even for smaller hands to hold and control with either hand. Their design aims also to provide a natural fit to enhance accuracy and reduce hand fatigue.
Our Skin Grafting Products
Zimmer Dermatome AM
This dermatome is the newest member to our skin grafting family. Some differentiating features include:
- Autowash neutral pH
- Proprietary blade and blade cover for safer handling
- Sealed to soak off debris
- Secure width plate
- Easy assembly with one width plate screw
- Cutting range from 0.004 in. – 0.024 in.(0.10 mm – 0.60 mm). Increments of 0.002 in.(0.05mm).
Zimmer Air Dermatome
The Zimmer Air Dermatome is designed for consistent, reliable skin
graft retrieval. It also has many other benefits including:
- Light weight for easier maneuverability
- Power source with air hose that exhausts10 ft. (3 m) away from surgical site
- Consistent source of air regulated medicalgrade air or nitrogen for optimal performance
- Cutting range from 0.000 in. – 0.030 in.(0.00 mm – 0.76 mm). Increments of 0.002 in.(0.05mm).
Zimmer Skin Graft Mesher
The Zimmer Skin Graft Mesher is an easy-to-use skin grafting tool that offers cutters in a variety of expansion ratios. Without the hassle of using multiple machines, five common expansion ratiosare available – 1:1, 1.5:1, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1. The expansion ratio can be identified on the gear end of the cutter. The Zimmer Skin Graft Mesher also features:
- Convenient hinge design to allow the cutters to be changed quickly or removed for cleaning
- Built-in comb aims to minimize the chances of grafts sticking and wrapping around the cutters
- Lubelessgears help to ensure a smooth performance, time after time
MeshGraft II Tissue Expansion System
The MeshGraft II instrument consists of a ratchet handle, continuous feed roller, a cutting roller, and a guidance plateau. The guidance plateau helps ensure proper alignment of the Dermacarrier™ II Skin Graft Carriers and cutting ollers. The ratchet handle facilitates proper advancement of the carrier. The expansion ratios are determined by four dermacarriers– 1.5:1, 3:1, 6:1 and 9:1.