Providing comprehensive solutions with Trabecular Metal™ Technology
Comprehensive, Stable, Cementless Offering
The NexGen LCCK can be used with augments, stem extensions and Trabecular Metal Cones to help provide stabilization in knee arthroplasty.
- Made from clinically proven3-5 Trabecular Metal Technology
- Trabecular Metal Tibial and Femoral Cones are available in multiple shapes and sizes. Refer to the NexGen Trabecular Metal Cones Brochure for more information.
- Tibial and femoral augments available in Trabecular Metal material
Complete Continuum of care
- Offers surgeons the ease of transitioning from the NexGen LCCK Knee to the NexGen Rotating Hinge (RH) Knee to the Zimmer® Segmental System (ZSS) prosthesis within the same platform
Class Leading Clinical Heritage
Survivorship at 10 years1
Survivorship at 16 years2
Through an extensive portfolio of options, surgeons have the freedom to select the best component combination for any given patient.
You might also be interested in
The NexGen LCCK Knee offers surgeons the ease of transitioning to the NexGen Rotating Hinge (RH) Knee and Zimmer® Segmental System (ZSS) prosthesis within the same platform
Contact us for more information
- Kim YH, Kim JS. Revision total knee arthroplasty with use of a constrained condylar knee prosthesis. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2009;91(6):1440-1447.
- Young-Hoo, K., et al. Long-Term Clinical Outcomes and Survivorship of Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty with Use of a Constrained Condylar Knee Prosthesis. The Journal of Arthroplasty. Article in Press. 2015.
- Zhang, Y., et al. Interfacial Frictional Behavior: Cancellous Bone, Cortical Bone, and a Novel Porous Tantalum Biomaterial. Journal of Musculoskeletal Research. 3(4):, 245-251, 1999.
- Bobyn, J.D., et al. Characteristics of Bone In-growth and Interface Mechanics of a New Porous Tantalum Biomaterial. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (British). 81-B(5): 907, 1999.
- Shirazi-Adl, A., et al. Experimental Determination of Friction Characteristics at the Trabecular Bone / Porous-coated Metal Interface in Cementless Implants. The Journal of Biomedical Research. 27: 167-175, 1993.
1800 West Center Street
Warsaw, Indiana 46580 USA