- Böhm P, Bischel O. The use of tapered stems for femoral revision surgery. Clin Orthop Rel Res. 2004. 420:148-157.
- Born P et al. Eradication of infection, survival, and radiological results of uncemented revision stems in infected total hip arthroplasties. Acta Orhtopaedica 2016; 87
- Marx A et al. Peri-prosthetic femoral fractures treated with the uncemented Wagner revision stem. Hip Int 2012; 22(3):286-291
- Zeng M et al. Cementless femoral revision in patients with a previous cemented prosthesis. International Orthopaedics 2015; 39:1513-1518
- Bobyn JD, Hacking SA, Chan SP, et al. Characterization of new porous tantalum biomaterial for reconstructive orthopaedics. Scientific Exhibition: 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons; 1999; Anaheim, CA.
A Longstanding Tradition
The Wagner SL Revision Hip is designed to bridge proximal bone defect to gain distal fixation and rotational stability.
- Designed for secure fixation by means of longitudinal ribs and 2o taper. Ream-only technique designed to conserve bone.
- Clinically proven design1 with over 30 years of clinical experience.
- Designed to address a range of patient anatomies and deformities
Clinically proven design1
with over 30 years of clinical experience.
Average follow-up of 7 years2
Relative Survival Ratios (RSR)
Average follow-up of 6.17 years3
Average follow-up with loosening as the endpoint [RSR]
Average follow-up of 3.9 years (2 – 7 years)4
Proven grit-blasted surface and a biocompatible titanium alloy.
A tapered, conical implant body and eight longitudinal ribs provide rotational stability and allow for intraoperative anteversion adjustment.
Range of Sizes
Varying implant diameters and lengths are available for a desired patient fit.
You might also be interested in
Bactisure Wound Lavage™
Bactisure Wound Lavage is used to remove debris, including microorganisms, from wounds using pulsed (jet) lavage. The clear, colorless, low-odor solution. Active ingredients include ethanol (solvent), acetic acid (pH modifier), sodium acetate (buffer), benzalkonium chloride (surfactant), and water.
Contact us for more information
Zimmer GmbH Winterthur