1. Australian Orthopaedic Association National Joint Replacement Registry (AOANJRR). Demographics and Outcome of Ankle Arthroplasty: Supplementary Report in Hip, Knee, & Shoulder Arthroplasty: 2018 Annual Report, AOA, Adelaide; 2018: 1018. 2018 Annual Report. Adelaide, AOA, 2018. Table A8, Page 11. [Accessed from: https://aoanjrr.sahmri.com/annual-reports-2019/supplementary].
2. Bischoff J, Fryman J, Parcell J, Orozco Villaeñpr D, Influence of Crosslinking on the Wear Performance of Polyethylene Within Total Ankle Arthroplasty. Foot & Ankle International 2014. Vol. 36(4), 369-376.
3. Data on file at Zimmer.
4. Gsell R, Yao JQ, Laurent MP, Crowninshield RD: Improved oxidation resistance of highly crosslinked UHMWPE for total knee arthroplasty. Society for Biomaterials 27th Annual Meeting Transactions, 84, 2001.
5. Zhang Y, Ahn PB, Fitzpatrick DC, Heiner A, Poggie RA, Brown TD, Interfacial frictional behavior; cancellous bone, cortical bone, and a novel porous tantalum biomaterial. Journal Musculoskeletal Research 1999.
6. Zimmer® Trabecular Metal™ Total Ankle Post-Market Clinical Follow-Up Study Annual Report 2019.