The 1.5mm Neuro system provides a comprehensive titanium fixation solution for neurosurgery. This self-contained system conveniently stores all the necessary instruments and implants for a variety of neurosurgical procedures. It includes more than 25 different plating options, a variety of instruments and the 1.5mm HT self-drilling screw.
In the O.R., where time is critical, this system offers surgeons simple, straightforward tools with all the options needed for fixation in neurosurgery.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient storage capabilities, allowing for bundling with other neuro products
- Variety of plate shapes available in burr-hole covers, Gap Plates and general neuro-specific plates
- Pre-contoured and contourable meshes are offered in a variety of sizes and thickness
- Screws for this system are available in self-tapping and self-drilling styles
- Instruments for this system are designed for ease of use
These devices are implantable bone plates and bone screws for cranial procedures including:
- Reconstructive procedures
- Revision procedures where other treatments or devices have failed