Featuring CoreLock™ Technology
A preassembled embedded locking mechanism
The Phoenix Retrograde Femoral Nail System features CoreLock Technology that offers a preassembled locking mechanism that allows the four distal screws to be mechanically locked which is designed to provide enhanced distal femoral fixation.
- The CoreLock technology allows four distal screws to be mechanically locked to provide distal femoral fixation.
Ease of use
- CoreLock Technology eliminates freehand insertion and set screw grooving allows for screw removal without disengaging the set screw.
This nail incorporates a 1.8m radius of curvature and a 5-degree distal bend for ease of insertion. Distal screws can be removed without disengaging the embedded setscrew since the holes within the setscrew are grooved.
- CoreLock Technology allows four distal screws to be locked to help minimize lateral screw impingement. The locking mechanism is preassembled within the nail, therefore eliminating freehand insertion.
5mm Double-Lead Thread Screws
- Composed of titanium alloy with a self-tapping tip, this screw features a double-lead thread design intended to provide quick insertion and bicortical purchase.
- 3.5mm Inserter connector retains head of the end cap designed to facilitate easier insertion. End caps are offered in 0mm,5mm, 10mm, 15mm, and 20mm sizes.