The FastFrameTM External Fixation System removes the complexity, lengthiness, and high costs from common external fixation procedures involving ankle spanning, knee spanning, distal radius, and damage control applications. Telescoping tubes eliminate the need for multiple bar lengths and are bi-directional to allow independent distraction and compression. Simply pull the red tabs, and the frame becomes uni-directional, allowing for ease of distraction while resisting compression. Tri-planar alignment spheres allow for almost limitless pin placement, alignment, and rotation while the rigid frame is designed for efficient and quick application.
- The system uses high quality, low cost materials.
- Each frame provisionally locks in place via wing nuts.
- Designed for simplicity and rapidity.
- Reduces the need for reprocessing and re-sterilization.
- Reduces the logistical burden to the hospital.
- Kits are pre-assembled,
sterile packed, and 100% disposable to meet the demands of both
surgeon and hospital.