JuggerLoc Bone-to-Bone System is a suture based implant intended for repair in the foot and ankle. Indications include ankle syndesmosis fixation and Lisfranc repair.
- JuggerKnot® all-suture anchor technology
- ZipLoop™ technology allows variable compression/tension
- Avoid medial wound healing issues
- Reduce likelihood of saphenous vein entrapment
- Bone conserving implant only goes through 3 cortices instead of 4
- Implant may be used as an adjunct in connection with trauma hardware for Weber B and Weber C ankle fractures