StaGraft Fiber provides an osteoconductive scaffold that promotes bone growth via osteoinductive growth factors. StaGraft Fiber consists of 100% cortical fiber DBM and can be used to fill bony voids or gaps that have been surgically created, or to fill osseous defects in nonweight bearing applications. The material has outstanding handling characteristics, providing simple preparation and making it easy to mold.1
Features & Benefits
- Consists of allograft bone to provide a favorable alternative to autograft.
- Each lot of StaGraft Fiber is verified for osteoinductivity.
- Graft consistency is easily controlled by the user.
- Wicking ability facilitates thorough hydration and can be accomplished with autologous blood products, bone marrow aspirate, saline, or antibiotic solution.1
- Can be used alone or in combination with autologous bone or other forms of allogeneic bone in non-weight bearing grafting procedures.
- Provided with an all-inclusive bone grafting kit.
- Available in single-patient, single-use kits in volumes of 2cc, 5cc and 10cc