The Sum Of…
Zimmer Biomet Hips
Do you want to simplify your surgical workflow whilst continuing to address the distinct needs of individual patients?
As Aristotle said: “the whole is greater than the sum of its parts” and the Zimmer Biomet Hip Portifolio is the sum of heritage, innovation, proven concepts, new technologies and data insights, brought together as a whole, designed to help you transform and advance the hip episode of care, one patient at a time.
Hip Portfolio Overview
Do you want a partner that cares about Patient Outcomes?
Patients are increasingly demanding to have no complications after surgery, returning to active life quickly and forgetting they even had hip surgery1! Like you, our mission is to help create the best conditions to deliver the best outcomes to patients.
With over 90 years of trusted leadership and expertise in orthopedics, partnering with us gives you access to a whole range of clinically referenced acetabular cups and stems that have been designed to meet the expectations of modern THA patients.
Ready to find out more about partnering with a company that prioritizes patient outcomes? Contact us now.
Do you want a partner that can help deliver greater flexibility to your OR?
You know that the first choice is not always the final one - a plan can quickly change in the OR due to poor bone quality, joint instability, or other unexpected complications.
As well as offering different versions, sizes, level of constraints, and coatings, the whole of our implant portfolio has been designed to offer the intraoperatively flexibility you need to move fast from one choice to another, quickly addressing the distinct needs of your patient.
Ready to find out more about partnering with a company that can help deliver greater flexibility to your OR? Contact us now.
Do you want a partner that knows how to optimize the patient journey?
Number of THA patients is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years7 and the optimization of their care path is now a key priority, ensuring that resources are allocated correctly to meet the demand and provide treatment to patients who need it most.
Our solutions are designed to simplify implant and instrument selection in your OR, improving reliability, aiming to reduce clutter in the sterile field as well as on the shelves. This aims to save you time and cost, whilst bringing a more efficient workflow.
In addition, we are introducing more and more digital solutions designed to help to enhance recovery and actively engage patients, delivering their treatment more efficiently pre, peri, and post-surgery.
Do you want an ASI Partner that goes beyond the implant?
Interest in ASI (Anterior Supine Intermuscular) is growing due to proven outcomes bringing patients reduced hospital stays8, decreased dislocation rates9, decreased postoperative pain10 and earlier postoperative recovery11.
The sum of our implants, instruments and training are a whole package designed to support you from your first ASI surgery and beyond.
Ready to find out more about partnering with a company that can help you with ASI? Contact us now.
Our goal is to provide Surgeons with actionable, detailed solution to address their needs when treating hip patients. To find out more about how you can partner with us, simply fill in this form and then a member of our team will be in contact.
- Patient satisfaction and total hip arthroplasty: a review -
Okafor and Chen Arthroplasty (2019) 1:6
- ODEP Ratings can be found at www.odep.ork.uk
- AOANJRR June 2022
- Boisgard S, Brientini J, et al. 7-year Results of Primary Total Hip Arthroplasty with the Uncemented Avenir Stem. Hip International 2018: 1-6.
- Mclaughlin, et al. “Total Hip Arthroplasty with an uncemented tapered femoral component in patients younger than 50 years of age: a minimum 20 year follow up study.” The Journal of Arthroplasty 2016
- Zimmer ZRR _WA_2409_11*
- Sloan et al. Projected Volume of Primary Total Joint Arthroplasty in the U.S., 2014 to 2030. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2018 Sep 5;100(17):1455-1460
- Eto, S. et al. The direct anterior approach is associated with early revision total hip arthroplasty. Journal of Arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty. 2017 Mar;32(3):1001-1005.
- Sheth, D et al. Anterior and Anterolateral Approaches for THA Are Associated With Lower Dislocation Risk Without Higher Revision Risk. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2015 Nov;473(11):3401-8.
- Patton R et al. Clinical Outcomes of Patients With Lateral Femoral Cutaneous Nerve Injury After Direct Anterior Total Hip Arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty. 2018 Sep;33(9):2919-2926.e1
- Tauton, M et al. John Charnley Award: Randomized Clinical Trial of Direct Anterior and Miniposterior Approach THA: Which Provides Better Functional Recovery? - Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2018 Feb;476(2):216-229.